bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and blue eyes
- i have red hair and hazel eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is curly
- i have brown hair and blue or green eyes
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimple/s
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have stretch marks / tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarves
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great at explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in the future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love math
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go to college/university
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- online best friends
- spent whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects / snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding out a secret about me
- my favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe
Since the start of 2014 I have:Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.